The point of this drinking game is to stay sharp and remember what you are suppose to say next. There is not any real way to win so this game continues for as long as you'd like. If someone messes up then they must drink. Seems simple until you actually play!
What You Need:
3 Players Or More
How To Play:
Everyone playing stands in a circle. Whoever starts the game must start by saying"Fuzzy Duck" and the turn is passed on to the next player. The next player must then say "Ducky Fuzz" and only has a few seconds to say it. If they say it right the next person continues by saying "Fuzzy Duck" which is the next phrase in line, and so on and so forth. This continues until someone screws up which then means they have to drink.
- If you mess up you drink
- You are given 3 seconds to think of what the next phrase in order is
- The first phrase is Fuzzy Duck
- The second phrase is Ducky Fuzz
- The special phrase is "Duzzy"
- The word "Duzzy" can be said at any time and reverses the order of rotation
- You cannot say Duzzy after another Duzzy or you must drink
- You can't say Duzzy every time it is your turn. Your group will notice and make you drink
,For this example we are going to use Marc, Kayla, Brandon and Trevor
Marc says, "Fuzzy Duck"
Kayla says, "Ducky Fuzz"
Brandon says, "Fuzzy Duck"
Trevor says, "Ducky Fuzz"
Marc says "Duzzy" and reverses the rotation
Trevor says "Fuzzy Duck" since it is the next phrase in order
Now Brandon says "Ducky Fuzz"
Kayla says "Duzzy" and reverses the order again
Brandon says "Fucky duzz" loses, and must drink.