Take 1 Drink When:
- The opposing team gets a first down
- You hear someone say "Dilly! Dilly!"
- Drink anytime Gronk stuff happens
- Someone mentions the Puppy Bowl (TV Commentary or at your party)
- Every time a doritos commercial comes on
- Every time a beer commercial comes on
- When someone mentions "This will be their 6th Super Bowl ring!"
- Your team has to punt on 4th Down
- A flag is waved and your team gets the penalty
- Anytime you hear someone say "Lombardi"
- You notice a player showboating after a good play or a touchdown
- Every time you see an Aerial View of the Stadium
Take 1 Shot When:
- Justin Timberlake does something risky like the last super bowl he was in
- Take a shot if Bill Belichik shows emotion
- An announcer says someone is doing a "heckuva" good job out there
- Your team throws an interception or fumbles for a turnover
- Camera's mistakenly pick up someone screaming a curse word
Take 2 Drinks When:
- You see a German Shepherd Mask or Sign
- Drink anytime someone mentions Foles the backup QB for the Eagles
- The camera cuts to Tom Brady's wife
- You see the most interesting man in the world
- A really sexy commercial airs (for guys or girls)
- Somebody asks what teams are playing
- The Ref's have to review a replay
- Either quarterback gets sacked
- You can read someone's lips on TV and they clearly used a curse word
Finish Your Drank:
- A commercial is a real tearjerker and makes people cry or tear up
- Finish your drink if you see Mark Wahlberg, or Bradley Cooper. Big fans. Yuge.
- Your team misses a field goal for extra points
- Someone on TV mentions Deflate Gate
- The opposing team scores a touchdown against your team
- Your team loses the Super bowl
*The consumption of alcohol is for Adults of legal drinking age only. If you choose to drink beverages that contain alcohol please do so responsibly and in moderation. Do not drink and drive. Do not drink excessively. Do not drink while pregnant and do not drink while using medication. Do not drink anytime it could put you or others at risk. United States Dietary Guidelines suggest limiting your intake to two drinks per day for men and one a day for women. Eating a large healthy meal prior to consuming alcohol will help slow the absorption of alcohol. If you or someone you know cannot control the amount that they drink you should not drink, and should seek medical attention. Drinking excessively can impair judgement and cause bodily harm, know your limit...
Copyright © 2017